Quick and easy to whip up with a full serve of our shakes powder in each portion for added nutrition.
Calories per serving: 407
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
· 40g (1.4 oz) almond meal
· 100g (3.5 oz) The Fast 800 Vegan Strawberry Shake
· Egg replacer (the equivalent of 1 large egg)
· 125ml (4.4 fl oz) milk alternative
· 60g (2 oz) strawberries
· 2 tbsp full fat yogurt alternative
1. In a bowl, combine the almond meal and strawberry shakes powder, whisk in your egg replacer and milk to form the batter – there should not be any lumps, if it is too thick add a splash of water.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, over a medium-low heat, pour in a portion of your batter (should make 4 pancakes in total). After about 2 minutes, the top of the pancake should start to form bubbles and dry, flip and cook for a further minute. Depending on your frying pan you may need a dash of oil to stop the pancakes from sticking.
3. Serve 2 pancakes now topped with half the strawberries and a tablespoon of yogurt and serve.