Rebekah Vardy has been banned from taking part in tonight's (29.11.17) challenge on 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' following a bout of "dizzy spells."
The 35-year-old WAG - who is the wife of Jamie Vardy - was meant to be taking part in the trial with Stanley Johnson after they received the most amount of public votes, but she had to pull out "on medical grounds" and has been replaced with Kezia Dugdale.
Speaking on 'This Morning' on Wednesday (29.11.17) Alison Hammond - who was presenting a jungle segment - said: "Becky dropped out of the trial on medical grounds.
"She's been getting dizzy spells, and was replaced by the person with the third most amount of votes, which was Kez."
It's believed the brunette beauty was getting bouts of feeling lightheaded because her body was struggling to deal with the lack of food the camp mates have been having.
This isn't the first time Rebekah has been pulled from a trial as she was ruled out of the task Flushed Out - and any future trials involving fish on the creepy-crawly show - last week because of her life-threatening allergy to shellfish.
The brunette beauty's best friend Nicola McLean - who took part in the jungle show in 2008 - said: "Becky is allergic to shellfish. Obviously they are conscious of campmates' health, so they allergy test you and I know she has come back allergic to shell fish, so they won't let her do any fish-based activity.
"It's such a shame as she would have been brilliant at it. I know swimming with fish won't kill her but it's all health and safety first."