From sporting supremacy to royal revelry and UK pop princesses spreading their ‘girl power’ message around the globe, the last thirty years have provided us with some of the most iconic British moments of all time.
Hugo Burnand, the official photographer for the 2011 Royal Wedding, has partnered with Philips AVENT to celebrate their 30th Birthday this September – celebrating 30 years of their baby products being made in the UK.
Chosen as being iconic British moments from the last 30 years by Mums on Facebook, Hugo has re-created a series of iconic images using babies as the stars.
The images Hugo shot include:
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s Wedding in 2011
- Mo Farah doing the Mo-Bot in 2012
- The iconic performance by the Spice Girls at the 1997 Brit Awards
- Bradley Wiggins winning the Tour de France in 2012
- Torvill & Dean’s gold medal winning performance of the Bolero in 1984
From today Philips AVENT and Hugo are asking Mums all across the UK to post their own ‘Brilliantly British’ photos to the Philips AVENT Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning a photo shoot with a local photographer.
To enter, visit: https://www.facebook.com/Philips.AVENT.UK