From West London, singer/songwriter Swaati is ready to showcase her unique vocals and songwriting talents to the world, with the release of her latest track Catch Me. In a bid to get to know the artist a little better, we caught up with her and asked her to reveal 15 things all of her fans, both old and new, should know about her. The results were… something else! Read on to find out what she had to say…
- Swaati lives in her pyjamas, preaching comfort above all else.
- Swaati’s mum is better than your mum at cooking; it’s a fact that everyone who’s ever come to her place has instantly realised.
- As a baby, Swaati used to only fall asleep listening to When Will I Be Famous by Bros.
- Swaati only lets Swaati do her makeup. Period.
- At the sheer age of five, Swaati’s older sisters frequently took her walking through graveyards and made her watching movies like The Shining; and she still turned out pretty normal.
- The only way Swaati drinks beer is through a straw. She even has stainless steel ones that are environmentally friendly.
- Swaati began playing the keyboard at age five.
- When Swaati realised she could sing, she kept it to herself and would whisper-sing in her bedroom. It was her best-kept secret.
- Swaati is afraid of the dark.
- Swaati hopes to one day work with Stromae.
- In person, Swaati smiles all the time, even when she’s sad.
- Swaati’s goal is to move the world with her voice.
- Swaati hardly ever goes out; she pretty much lives in her music studio which also has a bed.
- Swaati is a sleep addict. 16 hours of sleep is her current record.
- Swaati believes she was a cat in her past life.
Swaati’s brilliant new single Catch Me is available to stream and download now.