Captain America: The Winter Soldier has stormed to the top of the U.S. box office, taking a whopping $96,2 million.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier is the first of two Marvel films to be released this year, and the second stand alone film for this popular character.
The movie has been met with rave reviews from critics, and now it is performing well at the box office.
It comfortably toppled Noah from the top spot, after just a week as America's #1 film.
Noah fell just a single place, as it took a further $17 million in its second weekend on release.
Divergent was also down one this week at three, while God's Not Dead was up one at four.
The Grand Budapest Hotel was also on the up this week, as it was up one spot from six to five.
Muppets Most Wanted and Mr Peabody and Sherman were the two biggest fallers this week, as they both dropped three places to six and seven.
Sabotage and Need For Speed were both down one at eight and nine, while there was no move for Non-Stop at ten.
1. (-) Captain America: The Winter Soldier - $96,200,000
2. (1) Noah - $17,000,000
3. (2) Divergent - $13,000,000
4. (5) God's Not Dead - $7,726,000
5. (6) The Grand Budapest Hotel - $6,300,000
6. (3) Muppets Most Wanted - $6,285,000
7. (4) Mr Peabody and Sherman - $5,300,000
8. (7) Sabotage - $1,908,000
9. (8) Need For Speed - $1,836,000
10. (10) Non-Stop - $1,827,000