Beauty tools, perfumes, cosmetics from small indie brands and biggest cosmetic companies – more than 200,000 best products are now available in one place, on makeup.uk. The online store is just starting out in the UK, but it has already managed to conquer the beauty markets of Austria, Germany, Italy and other European countries. A huge range of products allows you to discover new brands, cosmetic innovations and save money on your favorites.
Many of the brands represented in the catalog have their own online stores, but ordering products from different sites makes you spend more time and pay for the delivery of each parcel, which makes the benefit of online shopping questionable. Shopping at a huge beauty store is easier and cheaper, because it has everything needed for women, men and even children. That’s why it's a great place to shop if you're looking for quality products and don't want to spend your entire paycheck on them.
Buying your favorite beauty products online is easy, but what if you're looking for something new? It's not always clear if the product matches your expectations when shopping online. That's why makeup.uk helps you get almost the same experience from online ordering as you would from buying at physical stores:
- full product information from manufacturers;
- pictures of the products;
- the ability to share photos in reviews;
- personalized recommendation list;
- free birthday gifts from the store.
It would be remiss if not to mention that this is the perfect place for those who like modern, no-frills design, and are interested in the development of luxury brands. In addition to basic product sorting by price and rating, the site features filtering system by gender, age, needs, country of manufacture, and other criteria. It's easy to compare formulas, track hard-to-find products, buy without waiting in queues at the cash register, and do it 24/7 from the comfort of your own home.
The pandemic has influenced countless skin care and makeup trends. Companies have set new priorities and now ingredients play a major role even in makeup products. Trending products in the online store solve and prevent many problems now:
- Lancome, Christina, BioCalm creams with probiotics support skin microbiome;
- Sisley, Cosmedix, Dermalogica concentrates help combat acne, rosacea, and protect skin from pollution and stress;
- Zao, Nacomi, Revuele use recyclable or biodegradable packaging to be eco-friendly;
- Shiseido, Pharmaceris, Nuxe, Sisley use SPF to protect cell DNA not only from the sun, but also from radiation emitted by electronic devices.
Thanks to the online store more than 200 million customers have discovered Korean masks and patches, vegan and organic cosmetics, home peel kits and professional serums for allergy-prone skin. Join our community and save on quality cosmetic products. Just place your order, choose the most convenient delivery and payment options, and have a great beauty hunt!