Medical marijuana has found commendable favor among females today.
You might already be aware that many women use cannabis for pain management. But that is not all, for there is a myriad of other medicinal marijuana products that women buy after registering with Arizona’s medical marijuana program.
Here, let us take a look at 6 of the most popular products made especially for female MMJ patients.
1. Cannabis tartelettes – A foodie’s delight, this incredible snack is meant to provide the much-needed respite for women who love to enjoy a cup of tea after a long day. These tartelettes are your beverages’ perfect companions. The unique edibles are infused with CBD and THC, and these are a real treat because not only are these tasty but also healthy. The gluten-free, vegan, and sugar-free pop tartelettes can make your evenings and mornings happy.
2. Cannabis soap and toiletries - Cannabis can be highly beneficial for the skin, and it is being increasingly used in beauty products and soaps nowadays. The cannabis plant contains anti-bacterial properties, plus CBD is known to relieve itching or skin irritation, eczema, and more. Some studies also suggest that it can effectively help reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Furthermore, it can improve skin texture and certainly has a calming effect on the skin. The natural fatty acids and antioxidants present in cannabis plant have proved to be beneficial for many people having dry and chapped skin.
3. Cannabis bath salt - Bathing is one of the best possible ways to calm the senses and relax. You can soak in the magic of mildly fragrant CBD bath salts that will make your bathing experience pleasant. After a long and tiring day, a long journey or a strenuous workout session, you can have a relaxing bath with cannabis bath salt. The bath salt is known to alleviate body aches and also have a soothing effect on your skin.
4. Cannabis tinctures – Tinctures of medical marijuana are great for women who experience painful menstrual cycles. Some women complain of period cramps so severe that it makes them immobile. It is best to use cannabis tinctures that will alleviate the period cramps, and they can live life to the fullest even during those tough days of the month. The great news is, cannabis tincture also helps with the hormonal balance that can be enormously helpful during menopause.
5. Cannabis lubricants and la petite mort – Did you know that cannabis is thought to have aphrodisiac properties? And that is exactly why lubricants infused with cannabis can make your intimate times way more pleasurable. It helps in enhancing sexual pleasure by promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety. The heightened sensation in intimate areas helps to reduce muscular tension and any discomfort, making sex a mind-baffling affair.6. Cannabis suppositories – Medical marijuana suppositories are enriched with organic cocoa butter, CBD isolates, and/or THC oil. These can be used to relieve severe menstrual cramps. The product is similar to that of a tampon. You have to insert it, and once it finds its place, the effective combination of THC and CBD starts the pain relief action in the pelvic area.