It's National Picnic Week, so why not make the most of the sun and make up a basket of food and spend some time with your family.
With the help of Gallo Moscato, which is a deliciously sweet and fruity wine, we have the best foods to pack for a picnic and the best spots around the country to venture to.
Picnic food must-haves
- Sweet chilli chicken kebabs
- Cheese and choirzo puff pastry slice
- Apple and sausage rolls
- Roasted vegetable and mozzarella loaf
- Fennel, pink grapefruit and feta salad
- Orange and poppy seed cupcakes
Picnic spots to try
- Somerset House, London
- Tower Hill Tea Gardens, Kent
- Devils Dyke, East Sussex
- Headley Heath, Surrey
- The Naze, Essex
- Watlington Hill, Oxfordshire
Gallo Moscato is the perfect choice when picnicking with friends; with nots of luscious fruit and florals including juicy peach, citrus, pineapple and orange blossom, this sweeter style beautifully compliments foods served on sunny days.