Nick Grimshaw was rushed to hospital this morning after swallowing glass.
The BBC Radio 1 presenter was forced to abandon his Breakfast show programme 40 minutes early when he was taken to a London hospital for an X-ray after accidentally swallowing shards of glass which were inside his mug.
Nick, who has now been given the all-clear wrote on Twitter: "Went to hospy, had X-rays, coughed it up, all fine now."
The 29 year old DJ, who took over the Breakfast Show helm after Chris Moyles made the move to Radio 2, also joked that his accident could land him a new job.
He added: "I can eat glass in a circus now if all else fails."
The presenter, who is often referred to as 'Grimmy', was accompanied by a member of staff from the station, and the incident is now being investigated, the BBC have said.
In his absence, Nick was helped out by Radio 1 veteran Fearne Cotton, whose time-slot begins after the breakfast show, as she took to the mic early and reassured listeners that he'd be ok.
She said: "He's going to be absolutely fine. He's just gone to hospital to have a little check."
This morning was Nick's first day back in the studio since returning from a trip to Kenya for Sport Relief, and the DJ is set to take part in a 12-hour cycle ride inside a transparent box outside the BBC's broadcasting house in London, as part of the BBC'S Radio Around the World for Sport Relief later this month.